News & Press Releases
- November 27, 2023 FAB expands Global Private Banking product offering five new evergreen liquid Private Market Funds
- October 3, 2023 The Business Times - Private credit: A crowded space for large deals, but healthy pipeline for smaller ticket sizes
- August 18, 2023 The Business Times - Private credit can help narrow Asia’s SME funding gap - Andrew Tan
- July 17, 2023 Muzinich & Co. Bolsters Asia-Pacific Institutional Sales Team with Hire of New Marketing & Client Relations Director
- May 2, 2023 Citywire Australia - Credit markets at ‘fair value’ but spreads set to widen - Mike McEachern
- May 1, 2023 Muzinich & Co. Expands Global Presence into Japan
- April 24, 2023 Insurance Asset Risk - To go short or to go long? That is the question on CIOs' minds
- April 19, 2023 Asian Private Banker - Private Credit Boom Attracts UHNWIs, FOs: Andrew Tan of Muzinich
- April 18, 2023 FinanceAsia - Exclusive interview with Muzinich & Co Apac CEO, Andrew Tan
- March 3, 2023 Muzinich & Co. Invests in Market News International
- March 7, 2023 Muzinich & Co. Strengthens Focus on Asia Pacific with New Regional Chief Executive Officer
- March 2, 2023 WSJ - Unleash the Banks in Times of Crisis
- February 13, 2023 Muzinich & Co. Strengthens Focus on Swiss Institutional Market with New Hires
- January 24, 2023 Muzinich & Co. Expands their Private Debt Team with a New Hire, covering the North
- January 19, 2023 Muzinich & Co. Expands their Asia-Pacific Investment Team with Hire of New Portfolio Manager
- January 11, 2023 Muzinich & Co. appoints Hans Valer as Country Head, Switzerland
- December 19, 2022 WSJ - Treasury’s Muzinich Wields Wall Street Skills to Fight Economic Crisis
- July 19, 2022 Citywire Selector - AAA-rated McEachern: ‘The power of high yield is now more evident’
- July 15, 2022 Asset TV - Kirsten Bode - Private Credit | Institutional Masterclass
- July 11, 2022 CNBC News - Tatjana Greil-Castro - "Earnings season could indicate when a recession will hit"
- June 24, 2022 Asia Fund Managers - Andrew Tan - What makes Private Credit so attractive?
- November 3, 2021 Muzinich & Co. launches CLO Platform
- April 12, 2021 Muzinich Expands French Wholesale Coverage
- March 8, 2021 Muzinich is Proudly Supporting International Women’s Day 2021
- November 16, 2020 Private Debt Investor Keynote Interview – How is the Private Debt Market in the Asia-Pacific Evolving?
- July 8, 2020 Muzinich & Co. expands Private Debt Platform to Asia Pacific with new hires in Singapore and Sydney
- January 17, 2020 Muzinich & Co. Limited strengthens aviation finance capability with new hires
- December 6, 2019 The First Scope Alternative Investment Award for Private Debt goes to Muzinich & Co.
- June 17, 2019 CNNMoney Switzerland: Investors are moving to Direct Lending, but what are the risks?
- March 25, 2019 Muzinich & Co hires Laurence Kubli as Structured Credit Specialist
- March 7, 2019 Funds Europe: Muzinich hires responsible investing head
Nov 28, 2023
Muzinich's Co-Head of Public Markets, Tatjana-Greil Castro gives an update on the Enhancedyield Strategy as it reaches its 20 year anniversary in our latest 3 Under 5 Podcast.
Nov 27, 2023
Last week, government bond yields were slightly lower, corporate credit markets generated positive total returns, oil prices were lower, and equity markets ended the week with gains in the 1% range.
Nov 21, 2023
Please click to listen to our inaugural Insurance Podcast. Over a series of podcasts, we'll be tackling a range of insurance asset management topics, which we hope will provide useful insights for our insurance clients and contacts when thinking about their own investment decisions.