News & Press Releases
- July 19, 2022 Citywire Selector - AAA-rated McEachern: ‘The power of high yield is now more evident’
- July 15, 2022 Asset TV - Kirsten Bode - Private Credit | Institutional Masterclass
- July 11, 2022 CNBC News - Tatjana Greil-Castro - "Earnings season could indicate when a recession will hit"
- June 24, 2022 Asia Fund Managers - Andrew Tan - What makes Private Credit so attractive?
- November 3, 2021 Muzinich & Co. launches CLO Platform
- April 12, 2021 Muzinich Expands French Wholesale Coverage
- March 8, 2021 Muzinich is Proudly Supporting International Women’s Day 2021
- November 16, 2020 Private Debt Investor Keynote Interview – How is the Private Debt Market in the Asia-Pacific Evolving?
- July 8, 2020 Muzinich & Co. expands Private Debt Platform to Asia Pacific with new hires in Singapore and Sydney
- January 17, 2020 Muzinich & Co. Limited strengthens aviation finance capability with new hires
- December 6, 2019 The First Scope Alternative Investment Award for Private Debt goes to Muzinich & Co.
- June 17, 2019 CNNMoney Switzerland: Investors are moving to Direct Lending, but what are the risks?
- March 25, 2019 Muzinich & Co hires Laurence Kubli as Structured Credit Specialist
- March 7, 2019 Funds Europe: Muzinich hires responsible investing head
Aug 15, 2022
While second quarter earnings season is largely ending with better-than-expected results, there were a few notable earnings this week.
Jul 31, 2022
In a healthy reversal from June, global credit markets ended the month of July with positive returns across the asset classes. Spreads tightened significantly in HY and less so in investment grade (IG).