News & Press Releases
- July 19, 2022 Citywire Selector - AAA-rated McEachern: ‘The power of high yield is now more evident’
- July 15, 2022 Asset TV - Kirsten Bode - Private Credit | Institutional Masterclass
- July 11, 2022 CNBC News - Tatjana Greil-Castro - "Earnings season could indicate when a recession will hit"
- June 24, 2022 Asia Fund Managers - Andrew Tan - What makes Private Credit so attractive?
- November 3, 2021 Muzinich & Co. launches CLO Platform
- April 12, 2021 Muzinich Expands French Wholesale Coverage
- March 8, 2021 Muzinich is Proudly Supporting International Women’s Day 2021
- November 16, 2020 Private Debt Investor Keynote Interview – How is the Private Debt Market in the Asia-Pacific Evolving?
- July 8, 2020 Muzinich & Co. expands Private Debt Platform to Asia Pacific with new hires in Singapore and Sydney
- January 17, 2020 Muzinich & Co. Limited strengthens aviation finance capability with new hires
- December 6, 2019 The First Scope Alternative Investment Award for Private Debt goes to Muzinich & Co.
- June 17, 2019 CNNMoney Switzerland: Investors are moving to Direct Lending, but what are the risks?
- March 25, 2019 Muzinich & Co hires Laurence Kubli as Structured Credit Specialist
- March 7, 2019 Funds Europe: Muzinich hires responsible investing head
Nov 21, 2022
In our view, the past week was constructive for capital markets. Chinese policy makers initiated a strong start to the week by announcing plans to loosen China’s zero-COVID policy and provide additional financial support for the property sector.
Nov 15, 2022
Global markets delivered mixed returns this month as risk assets rallied in anticipation of a more dovish monetary policy “pivot” from major central banks
Oct 12, 2022
After a significant sell off in credit markets, yields have reached levels that we believe should protect investors from future volatility while providing an attractive income stream.